Hillside from Vision to Design: Community Design Workshop
Feb. 21, 6:30 – 8:30 p.m.
Ardenwald Elementary School
8950 SE 36th Avenue
The Hillside Master Plan for Housing Opportunity is a grant-funded project that will envision the future for this 16-acre public housing community. The planning process will engage residents and community members to develop a vision for a vibrant mixed-use, mixed-income community that preserves and rebuilds existing affordable housing at the site, while creating opportunities for expanded housing choice and type.
Goals for the Master Plan include providing:
- Up to 400 new affordable housing units
- Community gathering space
- Enhanced outdoor recreation areas
- Other amenities that will serve both Hillside residents and neighbors
- A mixed-use community with potential new retail and office space
|Address||10203 SE D Street
Milwaukie, OR 97222 map
|Cost||Metro Grant Award: $214,0000|
|Project cost||Metro Regional Government- 2040 Planning and Development grant|
|Contractor||Selected Master Planning Firm:
Scott Edwards Architecture
Project Updates/Next Steps
Sign up below to receive updates about future opportunities to be involved. You may also submit questions and comments at any time throughout the project. Please indicate if you would like to receive a response.
Project Documents and Links
- Resident Listening Session Event Summary from 9/11/2018
- Project fact sheet
- Resident FAQs
Housing Development Coordinator