Skip to main content
- Aldercrest Road, between Brekke Court and SE Theissan Road in the Milwaukie and Oak Grove areas for a road obstruction. A work schedule will be set after inspection and corrective action is determined. This is a 24-hour road closure; local traffic and emergency vehicles will have access.
- S Hattan Road, lane closure from S Gronlund Road to approximately 16541 Hattan Road, Dec. 4 through June 2019, 7 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday-Friday, for waterline construction.
- Hwy 99E, lane closures through vehicle and pedestrian tunnels south of Oregon City through summer 2019 for Oregon Department of Transportation safety and maintenance improvements. Work will take place primarily at night with varying schedules; intermittent daytime lane closures are possible between 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., Monday-Friday.
- Kuehn Road, south of the SE Lake Road intersection from 7 a.m., Monday, Feb. 18 through 5 p.m., Saturday, Feb. 23 for road reconstruction and paving in the Milwaukie area. This is a 24-hour road closure; local traffic and emergency vehicles will not have access.
- lane closures between Hwy 224 and Sunnyside Road through spring 2020 for Oregon Department of Transportation to build a northbound auxiliary lane. Work will take place primarily at night and will include multiple lane closures and intermittent ramp closures (Hwy 224/Sunrise Expressway on-ramp to northbound I-205 and I-205 northbound exit ramp to Sunnybrook Blvd/Sunnyside Road).
- lane closures between Johnson Creek Boulevard and the Glenn Jackson Bridge through 2019 for Oregon Department of Transportation to pave and build auxiliary lanes in three locations. Work will mostly take place at night and will include multiple overnight closures of on-ramps and off-ramps in the project area and lane closures on cross-streets near on-ramps and off-ramps.
Road Maintenance Projects