You may be eligible for help with your power bill
- You don't have to have a past-due notice.
- You may be eligible even if you pay your bill every month.
- Assistance is available for a variety of energy needs.
Asistencia de Energía
Usted podría ser elegible para una ayuda en su factura
- Usted no necesita tener una factura vencida.
- Usted pude ser elegible aunque page su factura cada mes.
- Asistencia está disponible para una variedad de necesidades de energía.
Помощь По Энергоснабжению
Вы можете получить помощь в оплате вашего счёта
Energy Assistance provides eligible Clackamas County low-income households with a payment towards heating and cooling bills.
Our funding sources may be able to assist with:
- natural gas
We are not available for walk-ins, so please call us at 503-650-5640.
- Be sure to leave all requested information and select if you would like assistance by appointment or if you'd like an application mailed to you.
- We operate on a first come, first served basis.
- It is important to continue paying on your utilities while applying for and even if you receive Energy Assistance.
Who is eligible?
Eligibility is based on the total gross household income received by all adults age 18 and over living in the home at the time of the application. This program is only available to residents of Clackamas County.
|2019 program year income guidelines
(Effective Oct. 1, 2019)
|For a household size of:||Income cannot be over:|
|60% of Median
|60% of Median
|Each additional member||$1,416 annually||$118.00 monthly|