We work with landlords to ensure that housing opportunities are a good fit for our tenants. We want to make sure that working with the Housing Authority and our tenants and clients is a good experience for all involved.
Our services for landlords include annual free trainings on Fair Housing and Landlord Tenant Law, a quarterly newsletter, and opportunities to communicate regularly with our staff regarding program rules and requirements.
A Guide to The Housing Choice Voucher Program
Download the Landlord Handbook.
Landlords Advertise Your Vacancies Here
GoSection8 provides free advertising for your listing, Rent Estimator feature and more. Check out the benefits and FAQ.
No landlord trainings are currently scheduled. Please check back for future classes.
Direct Deposit Information
- Direct Deposit Instructions
- Change of Bank Direct Deposit Form
- Change of Owner Direct Deposit Packet
- Change of Property Management Direct Deposit Packet
If you are a Section 8 landlord seeking recovery for damages made to a unit by a Section 8 tenant, the Housing Authority does not administer that program. The Housing Choice Landlord Guarantee Program is run by the State. Find out how a landlord can collect for damages.
News for Landlords
- HMSpal is now online. Landlords can use this site to look up your payment history, turn on email notifications of payments, check your most recent payment, etc
- Information about Lead from FHCO for Landlords.
- In an effort to keep Section 8 Program Landlords informed of updated, HACC issues a quarterly Landlord Newsletter:
Mold Prevention Reports for Tenants and Landlords
- Mold Guidance for Tenants and Landlords
- Directrices Relacionadas al Moho Para Arrendatarios Y Propietarios
Online Landlord Resources
- MetroMultifamily NW- legal forms for landlords
- Housing Connections - online rental resource
- Rental Housing Journal Online
- GoSection8 - advertise your vacancies here
Forms and Documents for Landlords
- W-9 - Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification
- Direct Deposit Sign-Up Form
- Agent Authorization Form
- Sample Housing Program Landlord/Tenant Lease Part A
- Sample Housing Program Landlord/ Tenant Lease Part B
- Sample Tenancy Addendum
- Sample Housing Assistance Payments Contract
- Sample Housing Quality Standards Inspection Form
- Brief Summary of Owner Info
- Lead Paint Information Sheet
For more information please call: 503-655-8267 or email email@example.com