Thank you for choosing to mediate with Resolution Services. Please review this document for essential information.
Your mediator is:
Lauren Mac Neill (she/her)
Before your appointment:
1. Review our orientation materials.
2. Sign the Consent for Services and Confidentiality Agreement. This will be emailed to you a few days before your mediation and you will be able to sign electronically.
At the time of your appointment:
1. Your mediation will be held remotely via Zoom.
- To join by computer, smartphone, or tablet, use this link:
If you have not used Zoom before, you will be prompted to download the Zoom application which is quick and free
- To join by phone,
Dial either 1-253-215-8782 or 1-669-900-6833
Enter MEETING ID 503 650 5654 when you are prompted.
- If you do not have internet access and/or a computer, tablet, or phone, please email email@example.com to arrange to attend the mediation using a computer at our office in Oregon City. The other party and the mediator may not be on-site with you.
2. If applicable, pay for “Family Law Mediation” through the Online Payment Portal and forward your email confirmation to LaurenMac@clackamas.us. A reminder that the cost for your mediation session is $187.50, or $93.75 per person. If you have any questions, feel free to check in with your mediator at the start of your appointment.
If you need to reschedule this appointment:
- Email your mediator and copy the other party to request a cancellation.
- Coordinate again with each other to select a new appointment time via this scheduling link.
- In the description box, please indicate that you are rescheduling and tell us the time and date of the session you are cancelling.
- If you have already had one or more sessions, please choose the same mediator you have been working with.
- A fee will be charged if you cancel a mediation with less than 48 hours notice. See our Information Regarding Fees.