New Volunteer Opportunities: Parks

Main Content

Clackamas County Commissioners are seeking interested residents to serve on county Advisory Boards and Commissions (ABCs). These ABCs offer residents the opportunity to become very involved in specific activities and the goals of Clackamas County. 

Individuals interested in this opportunity can apply online or via a paper form that can be obtained from the Public & Government Affairs Department by calling 503-655-8751 or in person at the Public Services Building at 2051 Kaen Road in Oregon City.    

New ABC openings from the past week include:

Parks Advisory Board

This board is seeking three volunteers to represent the unincorporated areas of the county in advising administration and the BCC on matters pertaining to County Parks’ policies, management, development, acquisition, budgets and other significant matters related to park administration. Three members are needed to serve four-year terms.  Applicants must be residents of Clackamas County. More on the Parks Advisory Board (PAB) can be found at 

The PAB meets the third Tuesday of the month at 6pm at the County Parks’ administration office at 150 Beavercreek Road, Oregon City, or via Zoom virtual platform. 

The deadline for applications is Dec. 16.  For more information about the PAB and this opportunity, contact Christina Dannenbring at

Department Staff
Katie Wilson
Public & Government Affairs