Requests for Consent Agenda
- Approval of Amendment No. 1 to the Intergovernmental Agreement No. 167781 with Oregon Health Authority for Behavioral Rehabilitation Services Reimbursements. Maximum contract value is $44,935, funded through the Oregon Health Authority. No County General Funds are involved.
- Approval of Intergovernmental Agreement #14719 with the State of Oregon acting by and through its Oregon Youth Authority to Provide Funding for Individualized Services. Maximum contract value is $76,163, funded through the State of Oregon. No County General Funds are involved.
Public and Government Affairs
- A Board Order Terminating the Cable Television Franchise Agreements for the use of the County Rights-of-Way with Reliance Connects (Cascade Access, LLC), DirectLink (Canby Telecom), Colton Tel (Colton Telephone Company), Clear Creek Communications (Clear Creek Mutual Telephone Company) and Government Camp Cable Inc. This will result in a total loss revenue of $43,472. No County General Funds are involved.
- Approval of Amendment #3 to the Personal Services Agreement with Advantage Nurse Staffing of Oregon, Inc. to Provide On-Call Temporary Medical Staffing Services to Respond to the COVID-19 Pandemic. The amendment would bring the contract’s maximum value to $7,100,000.00. Reimbursement for these expenses are covered by Public Health ARPA and FEMA funds.
- Approval to Apply for FEMA Flood Mitigation Assistance Program Funds to Acquire and Demolish a Severe Repetitive Loss Residential Property. General Funds will initially be used with 100% reimbursement submitted monthly.
- Approval of Amendment #6 to the Administrative Services Agreement with Providence Health Plan for the County’s Self-Funded Medical Benefits. Total estimated cost for the 2021 plan year is $25,103,497.44. Funded through department, employee, and retiree contributions.
Assessment and Taxation
- Approval of Amendment #3 with Pictometry International Corporation for Oblique and Orthogonal Aerial Imagery to support integration of Geographical Information Systems data into the Computer Mass Appraisal System. This Amendment adds $1,327,729 for a new total contract value of $2,070,497.50. Funded through budgeted County General Funds.
- Approval of a Funding Agreement between Clackamas County and Clackamas County Historical Society – Museum of the Oregon Territory. Total cost is $100,000 funded through County General Funds.
- Approval of an Intergovernmental Agreement between Clackamas County Community Corrections and Portland State University for the development of an assessment report that summarizes key priorities for an equity plan. Total cost is $18,000 funded by the State of Oregon Criminal Justice Commission. No County General Funds are involved.
Water Environment Services
- Approval of an Agreement between Water Environment Services and Portland General Electric for the First Supplement to the Agreement for Primary Voltage Alternate Electric Services under Schedule 83. Total cost is $77,280 funded through WES Capital Improvement Funds. No County General Funds are involved.
Housing Authority of Clackamas County
- Approval of a HACC Resolution No. 1958 delegating an authorized representative(s) to act on behalf of the Housing Authority of Clackamas County to finalize the Regional Affordable Housing Bond and the Project-Based Voucher Contract for the Good Shepherd Village development in Happy Valley. Funding sources for this development include Regional Affordable Housing Bond funds and Section 8 Project Based Vouchers. No County General Funds are Involved.
- Approval of HACC Resolution No. 1959 delegating an authorized representative(s) to act on behalf of the Housing Authority of Clackamas County to finalize the Regional Affordable Housing Bond Loan and the Section 8 Project-Based Voucher Contract for the Maple Apartments development in Oregon City. Funding sources for this development include Regional Affordable Housing Bond funds and Section 8 Project Based Vouchers. No County General Funds are Involved.
Health, Housing & Human Services
- Approval of an International Agreement with Multnomah County for Psychiatric Consultation Service. Maximum agreement value shall not exceed $14,700. Funding through Community Mental Health Program (CMHP) and Oregon Health Plan (OHP) funds. No County General Funds Involved. – Behavioral Health
- Approval of a Contract with Lines for Life for Crisis and Support Line Services. Maximum Contract value of $389,967 provided through the State of Oregon, Oregon Health Plan funds. No County General Funds are involved. – Behavioral Health
- Approval of a Local Subrecipient Grant Agreement for Todos Juntos to provide Family Resource Coordinators in Clackamas County Agreement is $149,119 funded through Oregon Early Learning Division and Clackamas County General Fund. – Children, Family & Community Connections
- Approval of an Intergovernmental Agreement with the City of Gladstone Grant funds of $90,000 through Community Development Block Grant. No County General Funds are involved. - Community Development
- Approval of a Revenue Grant Agreement from the Oregon Department of Education Youth Development Division to fund PreventNet Community School Sites in Rural Clackamas County Grant Agreement has a value of $200,000. No County General funds are involved. - Children, Family & Community Connections
- Approval to Apply to the Fiscal Year 2022 Health Center Program Budget Period Progress Report (BPR) Non-Competing Continuation (NCC) with Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) for Health Center Program (H80) awardees. Award amount will be up to $2,521,317. Funding is through HRSA. No General County Funds are involved. – Health Centers