Housing Works is a regional grant program providing current residents of public housing and Section 8 programs with career planning, training and job placement.
Residents choose to participate in one of four industry groups: Healthcare, Construction, Manufacturing and Office.
Through Housing Works participants will:
- Complete training in a high growth occupation
- Get help finding a job
- Participate in career workshops and job search activities through WorkSource
- Be connected with paid internship and job training opportunities
- Get individual assistance to coach you through the entire process
Recruitment for Housing Works
Housing Works is no longer accepting applications for new participants. If you have questions about planning for career development, please contact the WorkSource Clackamas Referral Desk at 971-673-6400 ext 36461.
Resources for Housing Works Participants
The following list includes helpful links to resources and information for participants enrolled in Housing Works.
Oregon Workforce Resources
Match Your Skills, Values and Interests to Careers
Job Search Sites
- Federal Bonding
- Legal Aid Services of Oregon: 503-650-2518
Career Management and Success in the Workplace Tips
Clackamas County Resources
Housing Works is a partnership between the Housing Authority of Clackamas County, Community Solutions for Clackamas County, and the Workforce Investment Council of Clackamas County.