Living with a chronic condition or caring for someone with a chronic condition?
Welcome session on Tuesday, Jan. 11 on Zoom at 10 - 11 a.m.
Live Interactive 6 week Workshops on Zoom
Join us for a free 6-week virtual interactive workshop to discover tools to improve your health and outlook on life. These small-group workshops are fun, live and consist of 8-12 adults. Participants must have access to a computer or device with a camera and sound ability for using Zoom. Facilitators share tools and techniques to help you take charge, feel better and live a happier life!
You will explore ways to:
- Use positive thinking, breathing and relaxation techniques
- Deal with depression, anger, fear and frustration
- Develop healthy eating habits and food choices
- Discover the level of activity right for you
- Communicate effectively with others
- Learn tips about medication management and working with healthcare team
- Brainstorm solutions to challenges and barriers
- Make weekly action plans
- Learn pain management options
Workshop sessions will be held every Tuesday from Jan. 18 - Feb. 22, 10 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Participants receive a complimentary “Living a Healthy Life with Chronic Conditions” resource book to keep.
To pre-register, sign up online at https://livingyourbest2022.eventbrite.com
Have questions? Call 503-650-5796 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.